My work is the product of empathy-driven research, deep systems thinking, and exacting craft.
I lead with respect for the team I collaborate with and compassion for the humans I build for.
- Built a new visual design language for a global supply chain platform
- Designed a proactive alerting tool for managing enterprise deployments at scale
- Improved the billing and invoicing experience for customers of any size
- Created a brand and website for a privacy-focused hardware startup
- Crafted a delightful puzzle game for iOS
Currently, I am the Principal Product Designer at project44. I steward the design vision across all product verticals, establish standards and patterns for our design system, and shape the future of our product’s visual language.
Previously, I was the Director of Product Design at Hologram. I led a team of product designers in a rapidly changing startup environment as we turned connectivity into software.
Before that, I was a Senior Interface Designer for award-winning design firm MINIMAL. I bridged the gap between hardware and software for a wide range of startup and corporate clients.